Any easy side dish that goes perfectly with any meal and makes for perfect leftovers – an ideal thing to prep at the start of the week and keep for lunches and grab and go meals. Plus it’s paleo friendly and super good for you.
- 1 large Sweet potato peeled and cut into cubes
- 1 large onion roughly chopped
- 2tsp tumeric
- Olive oil
- Salt & pepper
- Heat the olive oil in a saucepan until warm – not smoking
- Add the onions and cook until fragrant
- Add the remaining ingredients, turn down the heat and cover, stirring occasionally.
- Cook until the sweet potatoes are soft and cooked all the way through.
Share this recipe with your friends on Pintrest.