This paleo friendly snack will have convert all coconut lovers to a sugar free version of their favourite chocolate bar.
- 300g Shredded coconut
- Coconut oil
- 2tsp cacao/coco powder
- In a bowl mix the coconut with enough oil to wet all of it. Add a small drizzle of honey (leave this out if doing the Whole30)
- In a small bowl mix the cocao/coco powder with enough coconut oil to create a pourable paste.
- Place the coconut into a small baking dish and flatten.
- Drizzle with the chocolate paste.
- Refrigerate over night.
- Cut into small bars and enjoy.
Benefits of coconuts
- Kills bacteria and fights infections
- Increases metabolism
- Helps build cells
- Boosts your immune system
- Helps prevent high blood pressure
- Reduces inflammation
- Improves memory and overall brain function
- Aids digestion and improves overall gut health
- Can stabilize glucose levels and improve insulin levels
- Helps build muscle and reduce body fat
- Increase energy
- Aids proper thyroid function
- Improves skin issues
- Helps prevent gun disease and tooth decay
- Improves hair condition
- Balances hormones
- Helps prevent osteoporosis
Share this recipe with your friends on Pintrest.