This delicious and easy dinner cooks for long enough that you can stick it on before work and come home to a freshly cooked meal. No fuss, no stess and completely paleo friendly! (depending on your choice of sides)
- Topside roast
- 1tsp cumin
- 2tsp garlic paste
- 1/2 large white onion
- 200ml bone broth
- 1/2tsp dried red chili
- 1tsp dried coriander
- 300ml boiling water
- 1tsp cinnamon
- Seal the beef in A hot frying pan
- Place the beef along with the rest of the ingredients in the slow cooker for 8 hours on low
- Remove beef from slow cooker and shred using two forks – it should pull apart easily
- Strain the liquid from the slow cooker into a pan and add the now shredded beef
- Cook on a low to medium heat until the liquid has reduced and serve.
- Serve with quinoa, rice, potatoes or on a bun.
Share this recipe with your friends on Pintrest.