A simple homely curry that will leave your house smelling delightful and your tummy full in no time at all.
- 2 Large chicken breasts
- 1/2 Brown onion, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp Ginger & garlic paste
- 1/2 Tbsp Ghee
- 1/2 Tsp Fenugreek
- 2 Tsp Curry powder
- 2 Tsp Garam masala
- 1/2 Tsp All spice
- 1 Tsp Tumeric
- 1/2 Cup Tomato paste
- 2 Cups coconut milk
- Melt the ghee in a pan with all of the spices, stir until it forms a paste type consistency. Add the chicken, onion and garlic & ginger paste, stir to coat.
- Allow the chicken to cook for a few minutes then add the liquid ingredients, stir to combine, bring to the boil then leave to simmer for about 20-30 minutes until the chicken is cooked through.
- Serve with rice and bread – paratha, naan or roti – why not throw in a little mango chutney for good measure.