Sometimes you just want to indulge and if like me you’re not a great fan of baking you’ll know that brownies are one of the quickest and easiest ways to get your fix. Today I threw together these gluten free, dairy free and sugar free bites in under an hour – yes it is that easy.
- 1/2 cup gluten-free all purpose flower
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup raw cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted & cooled
- 1 tbsp water
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 180
- Place all the ingredients in a bowl and whisk until smooth – taste and add more honey if required.
- Grease a baking tin with coconut butter/coconut oil and pour in the mix, even out the mix and place in the oven for 20-22 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean from the centre.
- Allow to cool in the pan.