Forget gluten free spaghetti and pasta, invest in a spiralizer and turn even the most mundane vegetables into fun – plus it’s an easier way to get that five a day!
This recipe is super simple, full of goodness and it’s vegan, gluten, dairy, egg and sugar free. So winning on all fronts.
- 500g Sweet Potato – spiralized
- Handful of kale – stems removed
- 2 tomatoes roughly chopped
- 1 red onion finely chopped
- 1tsp Dried sage
- 2tsp tomtato paste
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Heat a little oil in a large pan (I used coconut but you could use olive). Add the sweet potato, tomato and onion, cover and cook on a medium heat until softened , stiring occasionally.
- One everything is soft add the sage and tomato paste, toss through.
- Add the kale, cover again on a low heat and allow to wilt.
- Toss through and serve.