Not only are these pancakes delicious & gluten free but they are also egg free and can be made dairy free very easily by changing out the milk for almond or cashew milk. They’re really quick to whip up and packed with nearly 17g of protein!
- 3 tbsp gluten free flour
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 flax seed egg
- 1/2 tbsp quinoa powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- Coconut oil for cooking
- Add the dry ingredients to the flax see egg then add a little of the milk; stir to combine.
- Gradually add more milk stirring with a whisk until combined and smooth.
- Heat the coconut oil in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Add two tablespoons of batter per pancake, cook until golden brown and then flip.
- Serve with honey, berries, lemon juice or maple syrup.