Amazingly meat free, I could have eaten bowl after bowl of this delicious vegan chili. Stuck in the slow cooker it made for a really quick and easy dinner!
- 500g yellow lentils
- 1 onion chopped
- 3 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 1L vegetable stock
- 1 can chopped tomatoes
- 1 can kidney beans
- 1 bay leaf
- 1tsp chilli powder (or more if you like, I used very strong chilli powder)
- 2tsp cumin powder
- 2tsp paprika
- 1/2 cup chopped coriander
- Add the chopped onion and garlic to the slow cooker followed by the lentils.
- Add the chilli, paprika, cumin and bay leaf.
- Pour over the stock, beans and tomatoes then stir.
- Cook oh high for 4 hours or low for 6 hours.
- When ready stir in the corriander and serve with rice or over a baked potato.